The 7 Stages Every Student Goes Into After Finishing Finals

No matter what major we have, all college students are connected through the #FinalsWeek struggles.

99
Ryan Tauss

Finals. The stress. The horror. Each ounce of stress brings us closer to the dream of a degree, but we have to admit, finals week is a killer. Here are the 7 stages we're going through now that finals week is coming to an end, as shown by GIFs.

1. *sigh of relief*

The moment we hit submit on our last final and get a breath of fresh air.

2. Cleans hands of all work

That feeling of cleaning your hands of everything that’s stressed us out that semester.

3. Oh my lanta, I DID IT!!!!!

I swear I was on center stage with people clapping for me after I finished finals.

4. YASSSSSSSSS

Picture the most annoying voice saying "YASSSS" ... that's what went on in my head.

5. The Happy Dance

The pure joy we're experiencing can only be described by 'The Happy Dance.' Yea, I know we all did our own celebratory dances.

6. *celebratory drinks*

Whether it was one drink or 12, we're all out celebrating the end of another semester.

7. Wait, I have to do this again next semester?

This has been the worst deal of all deals... we have to go through this again in a few months?