5 Reasons Why Masturbating Is F*cking Great

It's all about you.

48
123rf

1. There is no one else there to see you so there is absolutely no judgment.

You have no reason to maintain eye contact with anyone so close your eyes to focus on the feelings.

During sex, you are required to moan to keep your man turned on or let him know how he is doing so be as loud or as quiet as you want.

Your orgasm is completely yours and yours alone so no need to worry how you look and sound as you finish

2. No chance of losing focus

Your brain doesn’t have to be turned on! You don’t have to be constantly giving your partner directions about what to do. You’re not thinking about if your partner is enjoying themselves, just yourself.

3. Start and stop when YOU want

You are the only one that has the say so.

You pick what toy(s) to use.

You pick where and when.

When you’re done, that’s it—there’s no more work to be done or fun being wanted

4. Consent is not an issue

No permission needed because it’s all you. Experiment as much as you want without questions or judgment. You’ll never know what you like if you don’t try

5. Sometimes toys are better

You know what you like so finishing is a sure thing every time. Your toys will do what you want them to when you need them to without any direction or hesitation you’ll have with a partner.