The 5 Best Holiday Starbucks Drinks

The 5 Best Holiday Starbucks Drinks

Starbucks holiday drinks are what make the winter season feel festive in the early weeks of November all the way until Christmas. They make the snowy days of the season feel a lot more cheery and warm!

8
Starbucks Drink Review

Some of these drinks are definitely better than others depending on how many calories and the price you are willing to spend on these delicious dessert drinks.

1. White Chocolate Mocha

Starbucks Cups Dancing

Coffee Latte GIF

media.giphy.com

The White Chocolate Mocha drink is definitely my favorite and most festive drink on the Starbucks menu. Not only are the flavors amazing, but the red and white holiday sprinkles give the drink that extra Christmas flare. This drink is worth the calories!

2 . The Peppermint Mocha

Peppermints Dancing

Art Jumping GIF

media.giphy.com

The Peppermint Mocha drink was one of my first holiday drinks at Starbucks and is a go to classic for those dabbling in the world of holiday drinks. It's definitely a bit on the sweet side, but for dessert lovers this drink will keep you cozy by the fire!

3. The Chestnut Praline Latte

Chesnut Smiling

Fall Autumn GIF

media.giphy.com

The Chestnut Praline Latte is a drink I feared to try for many years because of my distain for nut tasting foods, but this drink is actually incredible! I usually ask for almond or coconut milk and it tastes even better!

4. The Eggnog Latte

Egg nog Drink Mix

Egg Nog GIF

media.giphy.com

The Egg nog Latte is a bit high in calories at a wopping 460 for their smaller grande size cup, but its tastiness is worth overlooking that small detail. It truly tastes like something you would drink on Christmas morning. This drink also has espresso shots in it so it is good for people who have early rising schedules!

5. Gingerbread Latte

Gingerbread Cookie Dancing

Cookie Jam GIF

media.giphy.com

I have never been a big gingerbread fan, but this seasonal drink is amazing. It is a beautiful blend of spicy, yet sweet flavors that put you in the holiday mood. This drink is only 200 calories for a grande which in comparison to the other four drinks, is not bad at all!

Starbucks is not the only place that sells holiday drinks, Dunkin Donuts and Coffee Bean also have great less pricey options and flavors that you should definitely check out! Most of these drinks can also be modified to fit dietary resctrictions and health concerns.