The 4 Beauty Secrets That Will Change Your Life Forever

Without Breaking the Bank

202
Tumblr.com

It seems nowadays everyone is searching for quick fix beauty solutions. Women are on the hunt for products to make them ‘more beautiful' spending hundreds even thousands of dollars a year, on chemical filled products that simply don't work. Women are looking to grow thicker healthier hair, repair damage. To get rid of acne, scars, stretch marks, bumpy skin, to get a whiter smile. Today I'd like to share with you some of my best beauty secrets that are natural and cheap. Forget the hair extensions and cosmetic surgeries.

1) Take Lysine and amino acids

Recently I saw a new product called sugar bear hair vegan gummies come out. Famous you-tubers and insta-grammers advertising how these ‘amazing' gummies made their hair grow long and healthy in a short period. I considered buying them seeing as my poor hair is still recovering from a hairdresser burning the top layer of my hair off by overlapping my bleach. This was nearly two years ago, and I still have thin ends, damage, and weak hair. When I saw the price and the ingredients, I changed my mind. Thirty dollars for vitamins I can get for half the price in a multivitamin.

When I saw my roommate Tia the first time since summer break she had a mane of hair that horses would envy, and she told me her secret. Take lysine she said!! So desperate to repair my burnt locks I did. What I have found is my nails are ten times stronger, so strong I can grow them out and point them instead of getting fake gel tips. Also, in the past few months, my hair has been growing in thicker and faster, I also see less hair in my brush and shower.

After seeing the amazing results, I decided to research just why this supplement was doing wonders for my hair and nail growth. What I found made perfect sense. Lysine is an amino acid, something I had touched on in my personal training class. However, the essential amino acids have more roles than making a complete protein that is vital to muscle growth and development. Keratin is critical to the development of healthy hair; four essential amino acids produce keratin.

• Cysteine
  • Lysine
  • Arginine
  • Methionine

Of these four amino acids, Methionine and Lysine are classed as critical, meaning they must be sourced or supplemented into our diet. Lysine helps to stimulate collagen and is necessary for repairing damaged hair. Hair follicles also require lysine to function properly. Research has also shown that hair loss can be reduced with lysine supplementation.

2) Stop Using Shampoo

I know this might sound scary, but I promise you your hair will not be greasy! If it's greasy, it will probably only be for the first week. Since I stopped using shampoo and started using the only conditioner, my hair has gone from brittle and coarse to soft and shiny. And I get clean and sweet smelling hair without the damage. The reason being is shampoo strips your hair of all its natural and essential oils, drying it out and causing damage. You should only use shampoo when necessary, otherwise, stick to conditioner trust me!!

3) Use witch hazel on your skin

I have a common skin condition called Keratosis Pilarus, usually identified by small bumps creating a red rash on the back of your arms and legs. However, my case was severe from birth. I pretty much had it everywhere including my face. I have always been insecure about how red and rough my skin was, I was also tormented in middle school for it, you all know who you are! , Going vegan was what made my condition vanish for the first time. Seeing as I'm allergic to milk, that being half of the cause. Still, I had red and sensitive skin and would wear foundation even if my face wasn't red at the moment; because I knew it was bound to flame up at some point during the day. Additionally, my body is covered in scars due to skin picking disorder, something that can be attributed to my anxiety as well as my insecurity about my skin.

Since I started using witch hazel as a toner for my face and body, I have noticed an incredible decline in redness, and I have virtually no bumps or flare up's. I only started using witch hazel about a week ago and already I can say that my skin has never looked this healthy and soft. Studies have shown; that Witch Hazel possesses anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and astringent properties. Which may be beneficial in the treatment of boils, pimples, acne, blemishes, razor cuts, bruises, insect bites, poison ivy, dermatitis, porous facial skin, carpenter's hands, cracked heels, nail and foot infection, eczema, cold sores, wrinkles, and much more.

4) Gargle with coconut oil

Sounds insane I know! But if you haven't heard; coconut oil is a super fruit. It helps repair hair damage, soften and hydrate skin, and yes help whiten teeth. A technique that is known as oil pulling. Oil pulling has gained popularity as many Americans are surprisingly pleased with the excellent results. Oil pulling has a variety of benefits for your dental health aside from giving you a smile Chip Skylark would envy, including:

• Cures tooth decay
  • Kills bad breath
  • Heals bleeding gums
  • Prevents heart disease
  • Reduces inflammation
  • Whitens teeth
  • Soothes throat dryness
  • Prevents cavities
  • Heals cracked lips
  • Boosts Immune System
  • Strengthens gums and jaw

Hope you found these tips helpful, and remember you're all beautiful in your way!!

http://aminoacidstudies.org/hair-loss/

http://www.homeremediesweb.com/witch-hazel-health-...