19 Of The Best Memes To Come Out Of Drake And Josh's Feud

The best way to hide the pain of your childhood dying is through memes...right?

892
Christian Post

June 19th proved to be a rough day for Drake Bell, having found his lifelong friend Josh Peck had tied the knot and didn't bother to send an invitation. Not only was Drake having a day, but when he subtweeted Josh, the world aptly fell apart shortly after. In something of a horrible Nickelodeon sideshow, everyone hid their pain and started doing what any 21st-century millennial would do-- create memes. I'll admit, some of these were so funny, they earned a hard chuckle from me. But that still doesn't distract me from wanting to ask Josh, what's good?

Here are the 19 funniest memes to come out of the death of our childhood:

1. Totally Kyle is totally confused

2. When this whole thing just really is tearing you up inside, but you have to hide your true feelings.

I'm really just struggling mom, you wouldn't understand.

3. This hilarious meme that shows what the wedding pictures REALLY should have looked like.

4. Wedding Crashers...2?

Don't worry, Drake, I've got your back.

5. When it all just doesn't add up

6. When the drama is just all too much but Disney's got your back.

7. When your camera is a straight savage.

8. When the harsh reality sets in.

9. The floor is emotional stability after Josh ruins your childhood.

10. PortableShua? I thought you said portable charger...

11. When even Squidward gets it.

12. When you realize Megan is still up to her old tricks.

13. When you realize everyone got an invite...except Drake.

I bet even Oprah got an invitation...AND a plus one.

14. When this wild conspiracy theory seems pretty legit.

Maybe it's just because I'm desperate for this nightmare to end, but this seems totally plausible, right? RIGHT?

15. When Drake and Josh realize it was actually all Megan's fault.

16. Because, like, Drake invited you to his wedding, so what's good, Josh?

17. When Josh is still trying to dodge Drake like:

18. When you accept that Josh is a snake and that's that.

19. When you realize this was the biggest betrayal we will ever see in our lifetime.