The 14 Baddest Pixar Villains In Town

The 14 Baddest Pixar Villains In Town

A follow-up to the list of the most excruciatingly evil Disney characters around. Now it's Pixar's turn in the spotlight.

1304
The 14 Baddest Pixar Villains In Town
Animation Fascination

Disney and Pixar might be in the same family now, but they have dramatically different animation styles and character developments. Ranging from the toys of "Toy Story" to the bugs of "A Bug's Life," each character has a distinct and notable personality. These villains are definitely hated, and they might even seem more relatable than those of the original Disney movies. Could they even be more humorous?

As a follow-up to last week's piece (check it out here if you haven't seen it yet!), here's a countdown of the best (or most evil) Pixar villains!

14. Emperor Zurg (Alien Toy Robot) of "Toy Story 2."

The sworn enemy of the Galatic Alliance and the nemesis of Buzz Lightyear, Zurg spends the entire movie chasing after Buzz just to destroy him. With his "laser gun" that shoots tennis balls, he is basically an animated version of Darth Vader. That's pretty cool.

13. Roar Omega Roar (Mean Fraternity) of "Monsters University."

This exclusive frat was mean to anyone that they believed to be "less cool." It's basically just a giant group of bullies that pick on the monsters that aren't considered scary. Why?

12. Chick Hicks (Green Creepy Mustache Car) of "Cars."

First of all, this guy has a horrifying mustache, so he clearly can't be trusted. He's power hungry and just wants to win no matter the cost. He wins the Piston Cup by doing some dirty tricks, but it causes him to lose his fans' respect. This is clearly not the way to go, so thanks for the life lesson "Cars"!

11. Stinky Pete (Overweight Prospector) of "Toy Story 2."

This real antagonist of "Toy Story 2" could also be called "Sneaky Pete," as he doesn't appear to be evil right away. He befriends Woody and the gang and was almost like a mentor to them. But secretly he is manipulative, bitter, and evil. His jealousy blinds him and causes him to hate toys and children. Because if he's not happy or loved, why should anyone else be?

10. Charles Muntz (Bushy-eyebrowed Explorer) of "Up."

Originally Carl's idol, Muntz is actually an obsessive homicidal creepy old man. He will stop at nothing to find the bird that was called "fake" when he first discovered it in order to redeem himself. He had killed two other explorers already and was planning to do it to Russell and Carl. All of this for one bird and some dignity. Yikes.

9. Al (The Chicken Man) of "Toy Story 2."

This creepy toy collector might own a toy store, but he still felt the need to steal from a garage sale. I mean Andy's mom literally said that Woody wasn't for sale, but he took him anyways. All because he wanted to make a fortune by selling the entire Woody's Roundup Gang to a Japanese museum.

8. Mor'du (Big Bad Bear) of "Brave."

This bear is a shell of the prince it once was. He made a deal with a witch to become strong and powerful but then ended up killing his whole family. The spell overtook him though and he became a monstrous beast that terrorizes the land. He's also quite frightening.

7. Chef Skinner (Short French Chef) of "Ratatouille."

The head chef of Gusteau's started driving Chef Gusteau's five-star restaurant into the trash when he chose to focus on processed frozen foods. When he learns that Linguini is actually Guesteau's son and the rightful heir of his legacy, he chooses not to tell Linguini to keep the profits and the restaurant himself. That's pretty rude and possibly even illegal.

6. Syndrome (Best Haired Villain Ever) of "The Incredibles."

Syndrome, aka, Buddy Pine, this is the classic example of a superfan gone rogue. When Buddy tried to follow Mr. Incredible while he was saving the world from Bomb Voyage, he ended up getting in the way. Mr. Incredible sent him home to his mother with the famous line, "I work alone." Hurt and betrayed, Buddy promised himself to seek revenge on all superheroes as Syndrome.

5. Mr. Waternoose (Spider Crab Monster) of "Monster's Inc."

This guy was honestly the scariest monster in the movie. He not only looks creepy, but he masterminded the whole evil plan to increase Scare Production. When he was "forced" to banish Sulley and Mike, the only remorse that he felt was that he was bummed that he had to lose his top Scarer.

4. Randall Boggs (Purple Lizard) of "Monsters, Inc."

Randall spends most of his time jealously trying to beat out the top Scarer, Sulley. He is mean to Mike, and built a "Scream Extractor" which gave me nightmares for weeks. While he might not have been the mastermind of the whole plan, he sure played a critical role in the story.

3. Lotso (Pink Bear) of "Toy Story 3."

This bear started out as a new friend to Woody and the gang but ended up being their worst nightmare. Bitter about being replaced by his previous owner he wandered until he ended up at Sunnyside Daycare, where he and his buddy Big Baby took over. The daycare turned into a prison under his rule.

2. Hopper (Scary Grasshopper) of "A Bug's Life."

I have always been terrified of this movie, but that might be because I hate bugs. Or maybe this movie created that fear? Anyways, Hopper uses his strength and other intimidation factors to control the ant's colony. He even planned on killing the Queen before he was stopped by Flik and his pals. Who knew that grasshoppers could be this creepy?

1. Sid Phillips (The Toy Destroyer) of "Toy Story."

This character brings a plethora of questions to mind, like where the heck are his parents? How could they not notice that he's up there torturing and destroying toys? Isn't this an early sign of sociopathy? He spends the entire movie taking toys apart and sometimes putting them together in weird combinations. He even blows up a toy in the beginning of the film. Sid planned on sending Buzz into space on a rocket, but thankfully the toys decided to strike back and saved him.

Honorable Mention; Darla (Fish Killer) of "Finding Nemo."