The 11 Best Places To Perfect Your Instagram Feed When You're In London

The most Instagrammable places in London

469
Unsplash

Instagramming your trip is the most effective way to let the people in your life know that you're traveling and having the time of your life. Here is a sneak peek of a few of the places you're bound to see on my Instagram in the coming months.

1. Peggy Porschen Cakes

Probably the cutest place to get tea in London. Be sure to wear pastels to match their mugs and cakes!

2. Kenwood House

This house is open to the public free of charge. Located in Hampstead Heath, Kenwood House served as a residence to many aristocrats and boasts 112 acres of gardens and sculptures.

3. Crosstown

Each one of these little doughnuts is perfect in its own way. Many of them are marked with the signature crosstown "x" keeping them themed.

4. Notting Hill

Honestly the prettiest neighborhood in London, Notting Hill is lined with brightly colored houses and street art. Pretty much any spot in Notting Hill would make a great photo op.

5. Kew Botanical Garden

Focused on conservation and environmental issues Kew Botanical Garden is full of rare and threatened plants. Every inch of the garden is beautiful so be sure to bring your camera.

6. British Museum

With a crisp white interior and a domed glass ceiling, it is easy to see how beautiful the British Museum is, not to mention a great way to spend the day.

7. Beatles Crosswalk

This is only a 7-minute walk from my flat so you know that I will be making my way there to snap a picture at the iconic Abbey Road crosswalk.

8. Aubaine Selfridges

Oh my god, this is probably the most insanely beautiful place to go for afternoon tea. Its filled with lilacs and has the perfect picture lighting.

9. Sky Garden

London's Sky Garden is a glass dome filled with three stories of indoor public gardens and restaurants. Enjoy a meal while also enjoying an uninterrupted 360-degree view of London.

10. Sketch

Sketch has recently risen to Instagram fame in London. Each room is themed and equally photo ready, even the bathrooms.

11. Columbia Road Flower Market

Columbia Road Flower Market is only open Sundays from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm if you're lucky. Many will tell you to wake up early to get the good stuff, but others will tell you to go later and get the flowers for a better price.

These will only be a few of the adventures I expect to have this year. Hopefully, my year will be as bright and colorful as my Instagram feed.