The 10 Worst Things About Pacific University

I actually really like it here. I just like to make stupid jokes.

40
Jake Gillingham

College can be a stressful time for everyone. Here are the 10 worst things about my college, Pacific University.

1. You have to take tests and finals.

Some people don't test well. When most of your classes depend on your test grade, it can be easy to fall behind.

2. Your best friends are from different states.

Some of your best friends are from all over the country. Breaks can become lonely.

3. The community showers.

Personally, I like a nice private shower where I am not required to wear shoes. These community showers smell awful and are dirty.

4. There are bears. Everywhere.

It is rare for me to not come across a bear on our campus on the day-to-day. One wrong move and you're dead.

5. The professors are literally werewolves.

That cold, dead stare in their eyes. It's no wonder classes are only scheduled during the day time.

6. Campus is in the middle of nowhere.

For those of you who don't know, our campus is in the middle of a desert. There is only sand for miles.

7. The annual running of the bulls.

Who knew that college would be this dangerous. If the bears weren't bad enough, once a year you have to watch out for the bulls.

8. The landsharks.

Most campuses have Campus Security. Here at Pacific University, we have landsharks keeping the peace.

9. They only serve gumbo.

Gumbo for breakfast. Gumbo for lunch. Gumbo for dinner. Even gumbo desserts. What the hell even is gumbo?

10. The aliens.

For those who aren't from around here, there is an "unexplained" noise in the Grove. It is definitely aliens.