The 10 Stages of a Shopping Experience at The Buckle

We all feel this way.

36
Buckle Corporate

When I walk into the mall, I can kid myself by trying to shop other places, but I know I will eventually end up at Buckle. It is easily my favorite store. While others may not appreciate Buckle as I do, these are 10 stages of shopping that every Buckle customer can relate to.

1. Spotting the Store

Once you have made eye contact, you’re committed. Before you can stop yourself, you're inside Buckle.

2. The Overwhelm

Suddenly your eyes are trying to take in all the beautiful things: the shoes, jeans, jewelry, tops and all the layered outfits. Before your hands can begin to attack the perfectly arranged displays, it hits you.

3. The Realization

You want it all. You want every piece of clothing in this store. Buckle needs to be your closet.

4. The Rescue

After going through half a dozen emotions in the span of about 30 seconds, you’re undoubtedly greeted with conversation by a Buckle employee. They have come to help you.

5. The Dressing Room

In a short amount of time, you’ll find yourself with an outfit or eight gleaming on their hangers, and of course they look even better on. You’ve probably never seen such a perfect outfit before, or even knew that something so beautiful existed. The bigger problem is the clothes will just keep getting tossed over the door until you cannot handle the overload of perfect clothing any longer.

6. The Cutoff

There comes a point where you just can’t try cute clothes on any longer.

7. The Counseling

You’ll ask yourself, “Do I really need all this?” Reality says no, but because you are blinded by love, you accept that you need everything in the dressing room.

But wait...

8. The Depression

You decide to look at the price tags for the first time, and you remember that you’re broke.

9. The Checkout

You convince yourself that you can afford one or two of your favorites.

10. The Layaway

And then you’ll just put the rest on layaway because you know you’ll be back to Buckle anyways.