10 Places That I Want To Visit

10 Places That I Want To Visit

I have always wanted to travel the world and there are so many places that are on my list, heres the top ten!

1
10 Places That I Want To Visit
Pexels-

From a road trip away to days of flight, heres the top ten places that I've always wanted to visit.

1. Ireland

I love the idea of going to Ireland because that's where my heritage is from. I think that this would be something really cool to experience.

2. Bora Bora

Have you seen the blue water under the cool huts that you get to stay in?

3. San Fransisco

I'm a huge fan of the San Fransisco Giants baseball team and it's on my bucket list to see them play a game.

4. New York

In New York, I must see the ball drop before I die.

5. Hawaii

Once again, have you seen that blue water?

6. Australia 

Good day mate! Australia has always been on my bucket list! All I want to do is snuggle a koala bear.

7. Arizona

I absolutely love the desert and love cacti.

8. Waco

When in Texas, I want to visit Magnolia Farms!

9. Colorado

Those mountains look absolutely gorgeous. I've always wanted to hike in The Rocky's.

10. LA

If I don't see my favorite Youtubers, I won't leave until I do. Also I've always wanted to go to Beverly Hills!