thanksgiving instagram captions

It's November aka the month of being thankful. While we're all being thankful, we're prancing in the pumpkin patches and playing with all of the fallen leaves and taking pictures of it all. We all know Instagram captions are the icing on the cake (or the whipped cream on the pumpkin pie, if you will) to the perfect Instagram post, so here are 10 captions for all of your fall needs.

1. "Eat, drink, and wear stretchy pants."

Because we all know Thanksgiving is a cheat day worldwide and you have to eat all you can while sobbing about how much you ate the next day.

2. "I'm thankful for elastic waistbands."

Both #1 and this caption are acceptable to use coincidingly. Also, who found this photo of me at Thanksgiving last year?

3. "I came in like a butterball."

I sang this in my head and I'm sure you did, too.

4. "Gobble 'til you wobble."

A matter of fact, keep gobblin' even after you're wobblin'. Momma didn't raise a quitter.

5. "Thankful, blessed, and (insert fave Thanksgiving dinner food here) obsessed."

Acceptable answers are turkey, mashed potatoes, dressing, pumpkin pie, and all of the other things you can find on the dinner table.

6. "Happy Winesgiving."

Because how else would you get through a dinner where every family member asks you about your dating life and what you're doing with your life?

7. "Pies before guys."

This is essentially the Thanksgiving version of "Fries before guys".

8. "I'm thankful for the human's stomach capacity."

I couldn't even IMAGINE what it would be like if our stomachs didn't expand.

9. "One bite closer to Christmas."

I'm lookin' at you, people who are anxiously waiting for Thanksgiving to be over so you can put your Christmas tree up. I see you.

10. "FUN FACT: You can't answer all of your family's questions about your love life if you have a bunch of food in your mouth."

Because, ya know, manners and whatnot. #lifehack