Thank You To My Goofy Dad

Thank You To My Goofy Dad

I don't know what I would do without you.

450

One thing I value above most things is my family. They mean the world to me. I also know for a fact, that I have been blessed with parents who love me and support me unconditionally. I cannot imagine life without my parents and cannot fathom having anyone else as my parents. For this article however, I would like to focus on my dad.

My dad is one of the most fun, goofy, laid-back, and loving people I know. He is always good for a laugh any time of the day. He is a true master of dad jokes, and dad dance moves. I know I can always count on him for inside jokes, and cracking up about the silliest things together. My dad also is the best movie/TV show buddy there ever was. We watch so many movies together. He LOVES and I mean loves the movies. He would rather do that nine times out of ten rather than anything else. Also, quite recently, he has become my binge watching buddy as well. We will watch episodes upon episodes of now our favorite TV show. I love staying up and watching movies with him. I also love just laughing with him. He will always be there for the fun stuff.

However, the best part about my dad is his heart. He truly cares about my brothers, sister-in-laws, nephew, mom, and I. I know without a shadow of a doubt he would do anything for us. Both of my parents have taught me what unconditional love truly is. My dad is one of the easiest people to talk to, he loves to talk and can give some pretty bomb advice. I know any time I just need to rant, I have a listener, and a person who will always try his best to give me helpful advice. My dad has shown me what it is like to be Christ like, and to lead your family in that way. Also my dad is very welcoming to all of our friends, he will always joke with them and make them feel at home. He wants to be just as loving towards them as well. He has a great heart underneath his (sometimes) tough persona.

My parents truly have taught me what unconditional love is and I enjoy getting closer to them every day. My dad is always my number one pal to watch movies, joke with, and have in my corner supporting/loving me.