I Am A Proud Daddy's Girl

I Am A Proud Daddy's Girl

Thank you, dad, for being my biggest cheerleader, greatest role model and best friend.
145

I've always been a daddy's girl. At a young age, my family quickly realized that I was the spitting image of my father. He's my best friend, my biggest cheerleader, and my favorite coach. As I've gotten older, I've realized that I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for the man that my dad is.

So thank you, dad, for sparking my love for sports. Whether we were practicing layups in the driveway, spending our Sundays watching football, or standing on the sidelines under the Friday night lights, you were always inspiring me to always get better, stronger, and more dedicated. You taught me the importance of being on a team and of never giving up. You're the best coach I've ever had.

Thank you for always being on my side. Even when I messed up, you were my biggest cheerleader. You've always understood my motives, even when I'm in the wrong. Yeah, you've gotten mad at me a time or two, but you've always had my back.

You've always been honest with me, so thank you for that. When I had a bad game, you didn't try to make me feel better by saying I played well (sorry, mom, but that was your weakness). When I'm being dumb, you tell me. When I'm being too hard on my sisters, you call me out. And while it sometimes makes me angry, I know that you're only honest with me because you love me and know that I am capable of more than what I'm settling for.

Thank you for always knowing how to turn my day around. I'm a tough one to cheer up when I'm in a bad mood, but you somehow manage to make me laugh even when I think it's impossible. You could make me go from crying and whining to smiling and giggling in seconds. When my sisters would