Dear Veterans, I'm So Thankful For What You've Done

Dear Veterans, I'm So Thankful For What You've Done For My Country

I will never be able to express my full gratitude to you.

49

Dear U.S. Veterans,

It's hard to express just how thankful I am for what you've done for not only my country but for me as well. The lengths you have gone to protect our nation and its people is something that I couldn't even imagine being able to do.

Without you, I wouldn't be where I am today. You don't run away from fear and you fight for what you believe in. We owe our freedom, our rights, and our lives to you. Thank you for being willing to put down your life for our country.

You've served others, no matter the cost. Our nation can never repay you for what you've done for us. We are the land of the free because of the bravery instilled in each and every one of you. You are the heart and soul of our country, and I pray every day that you find peace in life after serving our nation.

Thank you for all the sacrifices you've made and for putting our country first. Thank you for leaving behind friends and family to join the fight to preserve our nation. Thank you for never, ever letting us down, and for the protection you give us each and every day. I will never be able to repay you for the extraordinary life you've given me.

Though we may not know your names, we thank you all the same. You're the backbone of our country and the reason why we are alive and free. I will never be able to express my full gratitude to you, so all I can say is how proud I am to have you protecting my country and its people.

To all the men and women who have served or are currently serving our country, I thank you with all my heart. You are the heroes of our beautiful nation. Happy Veterans Day.