Why I'm Thankful For Kind Strangers

Why I'm Thankful For Kind Strangers

I am so thankful for his love and the love that he has placed in other people. I am so thankful for kind strangers.

167
Why I'm Thankful For Kind Strangers
Big Background

Few people are aware of the fact that my family and I took a leap of faith and completely moved away from our hometown. We left our friends, our home, and our family, but we were welcomed with arms wide open. I have never met so many kind people in my entire life. Most people know that moving is a hassle. It can be stressful finding a place, getting the place, and making sure all the essentials are hooked up. Moving three hours is extremely difficult especially when we are balancing work, for mom, and school, for me. Trying to find a way to bring all of our beloved belongings up here and trying to find a good place to settle down has been a hardship for us, but God has allowed some amazing people to cross our paths. People who have helped us in every way possible. They tried to understand our situation and even bent the rules a bit for us. There have been days when I did not know how I would get through the day without have a mental breakdown and on those days complete strangers would do something incredible for me and lift my spirits. I aspire to be one of those people. I want to be a kind stranger to someone who is in desperate need of kindness. I did not realize that a simple gesture could mean so much to someone until it meant something to me. God has certainly blessed my family in the past few weeks. He has been nothing but good to us. He has placed fantastic people in our lives and has opened so many doors for us. I am so thankful for his love and the love that he has placed in other people. I am so thankful for kind strangers.