30 Thank You's I Owe To My Lifelong Besties
Dating

Thank you for being you and accepting me in every single form.

345
Personal Photo

Not everyone is lucky enough to be born with a built-in best friend like I was, but everyone can relate to these everyday thank you's they owe their lifelong bestie. Some friendships are just simply irreplaceable, and will always hold close to your heart. It may be easy to take these special relationships for granted; which is why I owe my best friends a reminder of why I hold them so close to my heart.

I'd like to say thank you for...

1. Showering me with compliments when I need it.

2. Letting me vent and cry when I need to let it all out.

3. Sitting in silence with me and everything being perfectly normal.

4. Hours and hours long of FaceTime calls.

5. Finishing my sentences for me.

Personal Photo

6. Laughing with me about the same things for hours.

7. And laughing at me, too.

8. Loving my family as much as I do.

9. Lending me your mom as my own.

10. Giving me the most honest advice without hesitation.

Personal Photo

11. Sharing anything and everything.

12. Instantly snapping me out of my bad moods.

13. Encouraging and supporting me to step out of my comfort zone.

14. Never letting time apart affect our friendship.

15. Being the twin sister I've always wanted.

Personal Photo

16. Hating the same people I hate.

17. Having my back no matter what, even if you don't always agree.

18. Always being down for taking pictures.

19. Dreaming about our wedding days and future maid-of-honor obligations.

20. Really listening to me when I need an ear.

Personal Photo

21. Telling me absolutely everything, even things that are hard to hear.

22. Sticking by my side through my "off" days.

23. Giving the most honest shopping advice.

24. Never judging me for my mistakes.

25. Hating my exes (sometimes more than I do).

Personal Photo

26. Being my go-to for long car rides with the windows down and music blaring.

27. Accepting me for me, without question.

28. Being the longest and most stable relationship in my life.

29. Giving me your trust without a doubt.

30. Always wanting the best for me, even when I don't realize it.

Personal Photo

No one could ever replace my best friends. I'm more than thankful for the unique aspect that each of these friendships bring into my life, and I know that I couldn't survive without them. Not only is it the most reassuring feeling in the world to have a group of girls that always have your back, but it also doesn't hurt to know you have a solid group of bridesmaids holding your hand until the very end.