Don't Forget To Thank Your College Friends For These Things

Don't Forget To Thank Your College Friends For These 4 Things

During the stress of finals, don't forget to thank the people that got you through this semester with every laugh, text of encouragement, and coffee date.

406

The end of each semester in college is a whirlwind of stress and sleepless nights. You just want finals to be over, but the thought of not seeing your college friends every day makes you sick to your stomach. During the stress, don't forget to thank the people that got you through this semester with every laugh, text of encouragement, and coffee date. Don't forget to thank your college friends for these four things:

1. Thank you for pushing me. 

Your college friends understand the stress you are under and they get how important it is to do well. They're there for every meltdown, but they're the ones to kick you back into gear and never let you forget why you shouldn't give up. You wouldn't have survived this semester without their constant motivation and reminders of why we are doing this.

2. Thank you for listening.

For every late night meltdown and pre-exam freak-out, your college friends are there to listen and calm you down. Having someone there to make things all better when everything is falling apart is what life is all about and your college friends deserve a thousand thank-yous for keeping you sane.

3. Thank you for the adventures.

School consumes most of our lives, but when we get the free time for an adventure, you learn to appreciate all the time you have. Whether it be exploring your college town or a simple lunch off of campus, you love the time spent with your friends, and the thought of an entire summer without them right there is agony.

4. Thank you for staying up with me.

For all of the late night studying and early mornings, your college friends are there to make it less miserable. Don't forget to thank them for all of the help studying and the constant quizzing of the material on your upcoming exam. You really couldn't have passed this semester without them.