A Thank You To My Younger Sisters

A Thank You To My Younger Sisters

Even though you steal my clothes I still love you
27

If you grew up with a sister then you most likely experienced the constant fighting over clothes, who gets shotgun or who eats the last cookie. If you were not blessed with a sister, then lucky you, but also, unlucky you. As much as my sisters annoy me, I don't know what I would do without them.

I thank my sisters for stealing my clothes because it helped me learn how to share. Most of the time, I wish they would at least ask before they’d steal my favorite shoes or cutest going out shirt but it always meant that I could steal theirs too.

I thank them for always making me laugh and doing crazy things, like sleeping in the tub.

I thank them for telling me when I look bad in outfits or if things don’t match. My sisters have helped me improve my fashion sense and find out what kinds of clothes I like best.

I thank them for helping me get over asshole boys and reminding me when I’m so much better than them.

I thank them for always liking my Instagram and Facebook pictures. Not only that but for being my personal photographer and taking the best photos of me and with me (except when they ruin pictures).

I thank them for letting me steal bites of their food at dinner, even though they really don’t want too.

I thank them for letting me yell at them when I’m stressed but loving me after anyway. And for telling me when I’m being crazy and should calm down, even though half the time I don’t calm down.

I thank them for missing me while I’m away at college and always Facetiming me to make me feel better.

Most importantly I thank them for being my best friends and always pushing me to be the best I can be.