Thank You To All My Fathers

Thank You To All My Fathers

This day is about thanking all those men in your life who have been there for you through all your years. Even some who have just joined but have made a significant impact.

19
Thank You To All My Fathers

Father’s day is about not only thanking your biological father but those who have stood as some kind of father figure in your life. There can be many "dads" in your life. That is what makes us family.

A very special thank you to my heavenly Father. Thank you for letting me be a part of your beautiful world. Thank you for teaching me how to patient and giving. Thank you for teaching me that even though my life may be hard, someone's life is worse and could use some help. Ultimately thank you for making the ultimate sacrifice for my sins. I hope I make you proud. I love you, unconditionally.

Thank you to my bio dad. Thank you for being my original prince charming and teaching me what it’s like to be a real man. Thank you for providing me with this awesome life, I couldn’t be more grateful. Thank you for always being happy about waking up at 5 a.m. to go hunting with me. Thank you for always going to every practice, every game, and every workout with me. You have pushed me so hard throughout the years. I know sometimes we disagree but I would trade you for the world. The bond we have is irreplaceable. I love you, dad.

Thank you to my pawpaw. Thank you for letting me be #1, no matter who is in the picture. Thank you for teaching me how to pick green beans with you and show me how to till a garden. Thank you for always having my favorite foods prepared when I get to your house. Thank you for always providing me with things that mom and dad said no to. Thank you for letting the phrase, ‘the only man a girl needs is her pawpaw’, never fall short. I love you to the moon and back.

Thank you to my great uncle. Thank you for being there for me whenever I need you. Thank you for always checking in and making sure my email still works. Thank you for letting me teach you some new things about technology. Thank you for letting us bond over NASCAR and Richard Petty. Thank you for always telling me you are proud of me, it means the world. I love you.

Thank you to my dad’s boyfriend. Thank you for taking me in as your own and treating me like your own daughter. Thank you for letting me talk to you when things get different in my relationship. Thank you for always texting me back when I ask you questions about your son, it really helps. Love ya!

Thank you to my coaches. A coach/player relationship can be different at times. It can be either really good or really bad. I want to thank those coaches who believed in me whenever I got myself down. Thank you for pushing me to achieve what you knew I could. I may have hated you at the time, but it all is worth it now. Love you!