To My Sister's Friends Who Are Always There For Me

Thank you for coming into my life and affecting me for the better.

15
Author's photo

Being the younger sister has always been me wanting to be around you guys when you've hung out and wanting to be just like you guys. When I was younger I wanted to always be with you guys. I went to college thinking I wasn't going to be close with my sister's friends because her friends were hers and my friends are mine. Instead I found myself leaning on you guys and becoming close with you. I want to say thank you for everything.

Thank you for being there for me.

You guys seem to be always there in situations that I really need someone. Knowing that I'll have one of you to be the one I can call at times I know that my sister can't be there. I have always appreciated you guys being there in times of stress or in situations that I needed a hand to hold.

Thank you for watching out for me.

Being my sister's friends no one told you to look out for me or that you had to help me through things, but you did. I couldn't be half the person I am today without meeting you guys. Being the little sister has made me always look up to you guys and wanted to be like you.

Thank you for loving me.

Being friends with my sister never meant you had to care about me or even talk to me. You guys have always been another opinion for me to get. I always seem to get lectures and heart to hearts with you whenever I've screwed up or have done something that gives you guys a teachable moment. I can never thank you all for being the other people I can go to no matter what.