A Thank You Letter To Me, Myself, And I

A Thank You Letter To Me, Myself, And I

You're doing amazing, sweetie.

32

Dear me,

I am writing this letter to express my gratitude for who you are and for whom you become. From the moment that you were born, you had a purpose, which will surely come to pass as the years pass.

You were raised by a strong family, one whom you owe gratitude for. They have shaped you into the person that you have become today.

Growing up, life wasn't so easy. You had to learn how to survive in a world that for the most part was against you. You had to fight your own battles and get back on your feet. You persisted, and you still continue to persist the trials and tribulations.

I have seen you at your lowest moments and at your best moments. School has been a heck of a ride, but here you are: succeeding and making yourself ready to head out into the real world.

Your passions are what make you, you. Your love for reading, writing, and helping others out is what makes you so beautiful, both inside and out.

In my opinion, your hands are one of the most beautiful aspects of your body. The way that you give to others is what makes you stand out from the crowd. You are willing to help anybody that is in need.

You haven't found the man that is going to make you happy yet, but eventually, you are going to come across someone who was worth the wait and he will have everything that you wanted in a person.

You had some "so-called" friends who have left your side. You may have been upset at the moment, but eventually, you realized that they were not beneficial to your life or the journey that comes with it.

There are times when you want to give up and you're not so sure what is it that you want to do anymore in life. But what I admire from you is that you quickly get back up and get down to business.

You may not be perfect, but I accept you. Flaws and all.

Sincerely,

Me