A Thank You Letter To My Coworkers

A Thank You Letter To My Coworkers

When work can sometimes be fun
229

Dear My Amazing Coworkers,

As the month of August approaches soon, this means that I will eventually go back to college by the end of the month. I just wanted to take the extra time to thank you for being incredible people to work with. Thank you for being there for me every step of the way, whether it be from when I was still new and learning things, till now where I have a pretty good feel for how things run, yet am still learning. I appreciate your guidance and friendship every single day. We all have our differences and come from different backgrounds, but it is truly inspiring to see that we can all come together and create an environment that is safe and welcoming for guests to walk into. The environment that we have established is not fake either - I feel welcome when I am clocked in and out for the day. This is probably why guests feel comfortable and will enjoy their stay.

Each summer, I feel as though I reconnect with everyone that I did not see or talk to when I was in college each semester. As I start to think more and more about going back to college in just a few weeks, all I can hope for is that I will stay in touch with everyone despite the distance from where we work.

I have grown so much from the people I work with - I am stronger and I have gained more confidence in myself in which I knew I had but I did not ever showcase it. Thank you for allowing me to be the bubbly person that I am and for accepting me for it as well. I will miss each and every one of you but I hope if I do not hear from you throughout my last few semesters at college, I will reconnect when I come back to work during my college breaks.

Thank You! :)

- Autumn