A Thank You Letter To My Best Friend

A Thank You Letter To My Best Friend

The Christina to my Meredith, the B-Davis to my P-Sawyer.
239

Dear Best Friend,

Thank you. I can never thank God enough for placing you in my life. It's so hard to believe that there was a point in my life where I didn't know you. A time where you were just a stranger to me. You have always understood and never once judged and for that I am thankful. It is because of you that I have made it through the toughest moments that life has thrown at me.

Thank you for knowing when I need you. Best friend telepathy is most definitely present in our friendship. Thank you for always being the shoulder to cry on, the person to vent to at all hours of the night, and always coming to my rescue when I need you most.

Thank you for loving me and letting me be myself. Not just the good, but for loving the crazy and the bad. In this day and age it can be very difficult for people to love you for who you are, but not with you, best friend. You have seen past everything and love me anyways and for that I am forever thankful.

Thank you for never letting distance change our friendship. Whether you're streets away or on the other side of the world, I know that our friendship will always remain the same. Reunions are filled with happiness and laughs because everything seems to pick up right where we left it.

Thank you for the crazy adventures, food runs, baking days and always being down to stay in all day and binge watch movies. Thank you for always suggesting new shows to binge watch on Netflix as well.

Thank you for always pushing me. You have been a huge support system for me and always encourage me to chase my dreams, even if they seem impossible to achieve.

But most of all, thank you for being you. I could never get through this life without my equally crazy and wild partner in crime. Thank you for being the Meredith to my Christina, the B-Davis to my P-Sawyer. Thank you for everything. You are my person.