To The Person Always By My Side

To The Person Always By My Side

Thank you so much for everything that you do.

47
To The Person Always By My Side
Sena Haverkamp

"This is when I realized what a true friend was, someone who would love the imperfect you, the lost you, the confused you - because that is what people are supposed to do."

Thank you for not judging me for my past.

I've been through a lot and I don't have the greatest past, but you look right past it and treat me as if nothing has ever been wrong with me. You don't care about the things I've done, or the things that have happened to me. You just support me about my past and help me move forward.

Thank you for dealing with my constant complaining.

I complain like 24/7, literally, and you deal with it. You always are there to listen and help me with whatever my problem is at the time. You listen to me complain about everything. Whether it's about how I don't know what to wear, or if it's about a boy problem I'm having, you're right there to listen.

Thank you for being with me every weekend.

I have no idea what I would do if I wasn't with you every week. We always find the most random things to do and make good memories every time we hang out. We sometimes make some crazy ones, but they're the ones I'll remember forever. From just sitting around, or actually going out and doing something, I enjoy every second of it.

Thank you for being my soulmate.

I mean we're pretty much the exact same person. We laugh the same, we say the same things at the same time, we act the same. Literally everything about us is the same. It kind of scares me sometimes to be honest! You get me like the back of your hand and i'm so glad I have someone to understand my weirdness like you do. Without you, i'd be lost and alone, so thank you for becoming my soulmate.

Thank you for being my miracle.

I remember asking God to give me a miracle because I was lost and I needed something to save me, something to show me he's actually there and actually loves me... And a few days later he handed me our friendship. He gave me the gift of a perfect friendship. He gave me you and I thank him every day for that. From the moment we met, I knew you'd always be my best friend, you're my miracle and God is so great for giving me you.

Thank you for the jam sessions in my car.

They mean more than you think. Singing our songs remind me how happy I really am. Singing at the top of my lungs always feels good. It reminds me how the little things in life always mean the most, always make us the happiest. I love how we always have to finish one of our songs even when we've arrived where we're going, we have to finish it.

You're my best friend and i'm so happy God gave me you. You haven't left me and I know you never will. You're everything to me and I have no idea what I would do if I didn't have you as my best friend. You've been next to me since day 1 and I want you to know that i'm never leaving you either. Thank you for reminding me what the real meaning of friendship is.