A Thank You Letter To Mama Grabs

A Thank You Letter To Mama Grabs

"Thank you" isn't enough.

2
A Thank You Letter To Mama Grabs
Pam Graboso

Dear Mama Grabs,

Thank you. Thank you for everything. I don't even think I can ever repay you for all you have done for me these past 20 years of my life.You have taught me so much and I hope to take these life lessons to help me achieve my goals for the future. You honestly deserve the world, mom, and I hope that I can give you that in the near future.

Thank you for always supporting me.

Mom, I really don't know where I would be without your love and support backing me up every step of the way. I am so glad that you show your support in everything that I pursue. Wherever my path will take me, I know your love and support will be right behind me. If it's meant to be then it's meant to be.

Thank you for always praying for me.

You know how much of a worried mess I can be about certain things like exams for school. I know that your prayers will help me through whatever. I dunno, something about your prayers really makes me believe in God. God really picked a good person to be his right hand.

Thank you for always listening to me.

As much of a talker that I am, I always felt afraid to talk to you about my life and my feelings. I dunno, I felt that you were always busy with work that I should not bother you with my problems. However, recently I felt like I can tell you anything. With my recent break up, I just felt like no one would want to listen to me. However, you were there for me. You wanted to listen and hear how I felt about the whole thing. And I just want to say thank you for being there for me and showing me that there is light after the storm.

Thank you for always taking care of me.

As a person that always gets sick, I am so glad to have a nurse as a mom. It's nice to know that I don't have to check WebMD and can just go to you with my symptoms. You always worry about my asthma and make sure that I don't have to go to the hospital. Those countless nights that you spent when I was having very bad asthma symptoms, you made sure that I was breathing. Really trying my best not to get sick anymore, I promise.

Thank you for teaching me to be selfless.

Mama Grabs, you put everyone ahead of yourself. You make sure of that everyone is happy before you are. I never see you sad or stressed, always happy. I really am glad that you taught me to be not selfish.

Mama Grabs, there are so many more things that I am thankful that you have done or taught me. I cannot think of all of them off the top of my head. I cannot thank you enough. You are honestly such an amazing woman and I am so glad that you are my mom. I use to hate when people would say that I am the spitting image of you. However, now I am proud of it.