Thank You, Express, For Making Wearing Jeans Enjoyable

I only own three pairs, but I plan to add to my collection.

15
Laura Guerriero

Dear Express,

Throughout my life, I have had such a hard time finding jeans that fit me correctly.

Every time I go to buy jeans, I have to try on several pairs only to walk out of the store empty-handed. They are often too tight at the thighs while too loose at the waist, baggy at the ankles (and I have long legs) or hit too low on my waist and accentuate all of the wrong things. I own about 20 pairs of jeans, and I have to wear a belt with about 17 of them because they do not fit correctly (I often have to buy a bigger size to fit my thighs).

There are only three pairs of jeans I own that I know I never have to wear a belt with that fit me exactly the way I like. Those are your mid rise/high waisted legging jeans. They do not sit low on the waist, covering my stomach in a way that flatters me instead of accentuating anything. The fact that these stretch with you makes it easier to move around and makes you feel comfortable knowing they're not seconds away from slipping off.

One of my biggest pet peeves with skinny jeans is that they tend to bunch up at the ankle, ruining the effect of skinny jeans unless you roll them up. With your jeans, they hit at the perfect spot- right below the ankle-without bunching up. The option to purchase ankle jeans that hit (for me) right above the ankle makes my flat-lying-jeans-loving heart so happy because I don't have to worry about bunched-up jeans ruining my look.

Lastly, the denim used to make these jeans is so soft and so comfortable (because of their stretchy property) that I don't have that typical "jeans" feeling when I wear them, as in I don't feel stiff and uncomfortable when I wear them. The pair of dark wash jeans I own has faded a little bit, but that's after a ton of washes, and it's nothing out of the ordinary.

So thank you, Express, for making jeans that work with me and actually make wearing jeans enjoyable. Although I only own three pairs, I look forward to expanding my collection in the near future.

Sincerely,

A Loving Customer