A Thank You Letter To My Guy Best Friend

Thank you for being the best friend a girl could have.

44151
Deanna Kosakavich, Content Creator

A thank you to my guy best friend.

Thank you. Thank you for always being here for me. Always having my back. Always being the one I can trust. Thank you for never judging me. Thank you for sticking up for me when I couldn't stick up for myself. Thank you for showing me how to stand up for myself. Thank you for always defending me. Thank you for making me laugh until I cried. Thank you for accepting me in my most awkward, fat and depressed stages. Thank you for actually taking the time out of your day to listen to me when I needed to vent. Thank you for the random trips to the docks to sit by the water and talk. Thank you for always video chatting with me when we had nothing better to do or because you were grounded. Thank you for always being respectful. Thank you for always being honest with me and never sugar coating anything. Thank you for being my first real best friend and showing me not all people will turn their back on you. Thank you.

Thank you for always believing in me when I couldn't believe in myself. Thank you for always supporting my every choice. Thank you for always making me feel comfortable around you. Thank you for letting me be my 100% true self around you and not judging me. Thank you for being the best pain in my butt I could ever have. Thank you for showing me that the sky is the limit. Thank you for always reminding me that I can do anything I want to do if I just do it. Thank you for having a hilarious sense of humor at the absolute perfect times. Thank you for always telling me when I'm wrong instead of just agreeing with me. Thank you for making me always see a different side of things. Thank you for also showing me how to judge if someone is good or not so good. Thank you for putting up with me and all my baggage that comes with me. Since we have became friends, you have never turned your back on me. You were there for me through the absolute worst time of my life.

You were the first friend I called when I got the news that my mother had just passed away. Thank you for trying so hard to keep me calm and collected when in reality at that moment, it was not possible. Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on. Thank you for helping me get past the bad. Thank you for being by my side for all of the good. You have always been there for me in a way nobody else could have been and for that words could never express how thankful I am. Having you as a best friend has literally helped me keep my things together. You probably don't even realize or know how much you mean to me or how I truly feel about you. I fell in love with our friendship because it was the first true & real friendship I have ever had and will probably ever have. You are the friend who hates drama but still would sit there and let me go on and on and on. You accept and appreciate me for who I truly am. You are the friend that when I have a thousand reasons to give up, you give me a thousand reasons to keep going. You and your struggles and battles have encouraged me too keep fighting mine until I have no fight left inside of me.

Thank you for always making me realize that I am enough just the way I am. Thank you for being the best friend a girl could ever have. Thank you for being you. Thank you for absolutely everything you have ever done for me. Thank you for letting me be a part of your life. Here's to many many many more years of "thank you's".

Forever,

Your Best Friend.