THANK YOU for everything you've done for me and continue to do for me.

You mean the world to me

28097
Facebook

Whether we've been friends since what feels like birth or we shared secrets in Elementary school or you were still friends with me after I dyed my hair bright purple in 8th grade, I want to say thank you. You've probably done some incredible things for me (that you remember) and some not so incredible but still good things (that I remember), but I remember them all and I appreciate every moment of time you made for me.

You've made me feel like the best human on Earth and continue to do so.

We all have our ups and downs, but one of the best parts of being your friend is that you've made me feel like I matter and I make a difference. I try my hardest to be happy and communicate the best I can, but on the days that I cannot be my usual peppy self, you remind me that everything is going to be okay, especially because I have you.

You're just as weird as I am.

If you're my friend, you're weird. Because as a weird person myself, I only flock to those who share my weirdness. I'm sorry if this is news to you, but unfortunately, friend, you're very weird. But that's what I love most about you!

You know know exactly how to cheer me up.

Whenever I'm sad, I'm usually grumpy too. It takes a very special kind of person to know what to do when I'm down in the dumps and the special person just so happens to be you! Good thing I'm easy to please and a simple trip to the mall to pet puppies at the pet store or a milkshake from a local ice cream shop will usually do the trick.

You will always cuddle with me.

I'm extremely physical in all of my friendships and you know that when I come over for a movie night, we're going to cuddle. Platonic cuddling is one of my favorite things and more people should do it because it's one of the best feelings on Earth to be warm under a blanket and next to someone you love.

You show an appreciation for art.

One of the things we definitely bonded over when we first became friends was our shared love for all things art. I am extremely creative which means I am inspired by those around me, so you've probably inspired me to create something at least once. You're awesome for that.

You support all of my dreams, no matter how ridiculous they seem.

Before switching to a Journalism major, I was a Biology major planning on going to graduate school to become a Physician's Assistant. If you know me, you know I suck at math, which means becoming a PA would've been like turning into a lion and joining a circus because it seemed that ridiculous. Yet, you didn't shoot down my hopes and dreams, you just stood by me when I realized my dreams for my future would go through some major changes.

You care about me with all your heart.

I've had many friends, but none of them cared about me as much as you do. You make sure I'm drinking enough water or getting enough sleep, not because you're trying to act like my parents, but because you genuinely care about my well-being. You encourage me to do better and motivate me to do everything I feel like I can't do, but you know I can. Even when I'm stubborn, you still love me and you don't give up on me. You mean the world to me!