Thank You, Dad

Thank You, Dad

Happy Father's Day to the best dad in the world

42
Thank You, Dad
Personal Photo

Dear Dad,

As I grow and mature, I realize the true depth and breadth of your wisdom and knowledge. You are one of the wisest and most intelligent men.

Over the twenty-one years of being your daughter, you have taught me countless life lessons. You have taught me to be truthful, fair, and to think for myself. You have taught me to be loving, caring, and humble. You have taught me to be firm, assertive, tough, and independent. In you, I see all these things and much more. I see your dedication to your family, to your work, to your faith, and to your morals and values. I see your love for your family, faith, work, and passions.

Every day I continuously strive to become more like you.

You were my first role model. Your character, personality, and influence are priceless, and because of that, you will be my biggest role model for the rest of my life.

You are my greatest mentor and my biggest source of motivation. I am honored and extremely proud to say that I am your daughter- even despite how awful your jokes can be!

For as long as I can remember, you have supported me through all my endeavors. I am forever grateful to have such a loving and supportive dad. You have always been, and continue to be, my biggest supporter and number one fan.

So, for that, I want to thank you.

Thank you for brushing my hair every night, for staying up all night with me when I am sick, for learning how to straighten and curl my hair, for supporting me at all my school events, for helping me on homework all those nights, for playing YouTube videos over and over. Thank you for loving me unconditionally.

Thank you for being the best dad.

I love you. Happy Father's Day.

Sincerely,

Your daughter