To My Friends, Wow — Am I Glad I Found Y'all

Although none of us exactly know God's plan for our futures, I would like to believe they include each other.

19
Hollin Winters

Dear friends,

Thank you for being my friends. I never imagined there would be people in this world that would hold all my secrets, trust me with theirs, be honest with me, believe in me, and want to share some of the most memorable times of their lives with me!

Our slumber parties have only become more fun the older we have gotten, and even though we have changed from prank calling people to now watching and crying over our favorite movies together I have enjoyed every single one of them. Every late night snack, laugh that woke my parents and sleep walk/talk we experienced together are memories I will cherish for a lifetime.

Y'all are the people I not only look forward to being around but also dread having to leave behind. You will never truly know the impact you had on my life. All the mistakes you kept me from making, and the ones you made with me will be remembered forever. And although none of us exactly know God's plan for our futures, I would like to believe they include each other.

Thank you, friends, for every word of advice, inside joke, road trip, and slumber party. Thank you for being there for me even when I was being over dramatic. Thank you for being the people I can burden with my secrets, and know they are safe. Thank you for being so truly special to me, and never letting me forget how special I am to you. It is an honor to call you my friends, and I hope I am able to call you that for many more years. So as life continues on, and changes occur, I want you to forever know you have a friend in me. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Love,

A friend