Thank You For Always Being There For Me

Thank You For Always Being There For Me

Because of you, I have become a stronger person.
22899

"I understood myself only after I destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself, did I know who I really was." - Sade Andria Zabala

Thank you to the ones who stood by me at my lowest point and never let me forget how special I am.

I am a firm believer that some things in life must fall apart so better things can come together. Although you may never know the reason why things happen, I am extremely grateful for life's learning experiences. Going through life's struggles, whether they may be personal or from relationships, at times it seemed impossible to get out of bed. I remember laying in bed for days, not wanting to do anything, that's when I knew I hit rock bottom. I could not imagine surviving the difficult times in my life without my best friend by my side.

Thank you for being there for me no matter what, despite our petty fights, I couldn't imagine going a day without talking to you.

Thank you for loving me when I didn't love myself, you made me realize how important I am and that life is worth living.

Thank you for helping me become stronger, over the years you've given me advice that I will cherish forever.

Thank you for walking with me, even when you easily could of walked away from our friendship due to hardships.

Thank you for reminding me who I am and that I'm worth so much more than I value myself.

Thank you for picking me up and dusting me off when I couldn't walk on my own two feet.

Thank you for never letting me give up on myself, you push me to be a better person day by day.

You have no idea how much I value our friendship and would do absolutely anything for you.

I love you, best friend.

"A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than friends who only know your smile." - Sushan R. Sharma