10 Things Freshmen Girls Say

10 Things Freshmen Girls Say

7
10 Things Freshmen Girls Say

“Should we go out before rush or no? If so, Corner or Levee?” This question seems to be the most asked question among freshmen girls before rush, and every girl seems to believe that one shot could be the one thing holding them back from the sorority of their dreams. Good news is the Corner and the Levee will still be there after Bid Day, and the question of whether or not to go out will no longer be in the question.

“Flip night is every Wednesday?” Yes. This is true. Another reason to go out for the hopeful chance of getting your drinks free. 

"Are there any more pizza sticks?”Simply the only food that completed a night out. Never regret those nights you drunkenly ate them while having heart to hearts with the girls on your floor. No shame in eating them sober either.

4.     Rush needs to hurry up and get here.” The wait for Bid day as a freshman is honestly endless. Especially after going to all of your other friends Bid day’s at other schools….when will Ole Miss understand?

5.     I really want to hang out at KA, so I can potentially get asked to Old South .” – We all know every girls dream is to go to Old South, obviously. So advice to freshmen girls: make those guy friends you’ve been waiting to find at the KA house. The pledges need new girl friends too.

6.     What kind of mixers should we get from the C-Store ?” – The toss-up between lemonade, coke, Gatorade, etc. to mix with your liquor of choice is indecision at its finest.

7.     I need to look through every persons closet on my floor to find something to wea r.” – For all those girls who don’t have sisters, your time has finally come where you literally have fifty other girls closets. Thank god. Now when you buy a dress, you better believe three other girls will be borrowing it after you do.

8.     Lets take a frat lap before class…and after.” – Freshmen girls are guilty. Sophomore girls are too.

9.     Are you going in over or under?” – This question arises every night you go out probably until you are 21.

1“Do y'all take flex ?” – The only place you need to know that takes flex while at Ole Miss is Papa Johns. Need I say more?