Ten Led Zeppelin Tribute Bands That Are a Must See

Does anybody remember laughter?

21701
Photo by Chelsea Triola

If you’re a fan of rock n’ roll, you’re probably a fan of Led Zeppelin. The classic rock band is well known by all generations, and has a ton of tribute bands that play their music all over the world.

I myself am a huge Zeppelin fan, but not as big of one as my mother. (She has “Zoso” tattooed behind her ear.) And I have to say she is probably the reason why I enjoy their music so much, and attend so many of their tribute band shows, with my mom, of course!

I remember growing up and whenever a Zeppelin song came on the radio, my mom would ask me and my brothers, “Who sings this song?” and she would always expect us to know who it was.

I’ve seen a number of Led Zeppelin tribute bands in the past few years, at a variety of theaters, bars, and other venues. For my fellow Zep Heads out there, here is a list of tribute bands that are a must see, and it’s no surprise that Jason Bonham: The Led Zeppelin Experience is on the list!

1. Jason Bonham: The Led Zeppelin Experience
2. Get The Led Out
3. Zoso
4. Led Blimpie
5. Lez Zeppelin (Girl Power! An all-girl tribute band that totally rocks)
6. Kashmir
7. No Quarter
8. Led Zeppelin 2
9. Zeppelin Complete
10. Led Zepagain

Some places also have Led Zeppelin Laser Light Shows, depending on where you're located. For me, I was able to attend a show at a nearby planetarium and it was pretty cool! I mean, come on, how can staring at trippy lights while Zeppelin plays be a bad thing? Exactly.

So if you're a fan of one of the greatest bands of all time, you should probably try and see one of the ten bands I mentioned (if you haven't already.)