Ten Items Every 'Harry Potter' Lover Must Have

These are guaranteed to make a little magic.

574
http://www.hdwallpapers.in/harry_potter_daniel_radcliffe-wallpapers.html

I am a huge "Harry Potter" fan, and I love anything and everything pertaining to the movie. Whether it be Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin, if it is "Harry Potter" merchandise, then it is for me. Of course, my library has every book written by J.K. Rowling. My room has a 9 and 3/4 plaque, my wardrobe is full of Gryffindor accessories, numerous "Harry Potter" bookmarks, and a butterbeer mug. Here are some of the must-have accessories for every wizard alike.

1. Personalized Hogwarts acceptance letter

A perfect gift for all ages and an iconic part of the series made your very own: an acceptance letter to the best wizard school on the planet. You can select from many varieties here.

2. Your very own wand

You can select a wand type from literally every character, buy one or buy them all, but you're guaranteed to end up broke. You can buy them straight from the source or have one custom made here.

3. Harry Potteresque bedding.

You can search for 'Harry Potter Bedding' and select from thousands of options or buy this cute bed set.

4.This cute little Niffler pin

Because why not. Isn't he the cutest? Of course avid fans would know we learn more about the Niffler in the most recent addition to the franchise, "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them."

5. "Harry Potter" bath bomb.

You can pick the scent of this bath bomb and the color, or select 'sort me' and be surprised at which house color your bath bomb is when you bathe! Or this awesome bath bomb that has a patronus hidden inside, it varies by house and scent as well. Bath bombs are all the rage, a unique way to liven up your bath, and these are fairly priced.

6. This grim tea cup

We all learned what seeing the grim meant in divination. This would be a lovely addition to any tea set.

7. These house inspired candles

Your house can now smell like Hogwarts year round or you can go with these cute candles, also another great option. Also good to know fact, these candles are made by 'BurningPagesCandles,' that ensure these candles are vegan!

8. This magical mug

This mug transforms when filled with a hot liquid revealing the Marauder's map secret message.

9. This perfect accessory

A subtle way of carrying the Deathly Hallows with you, and your own pet dragon.

10. This collectible

This happens to be on the pricey side (63 dollars), but it is a lovely addition to any "Harry Potter" collection. Not to mention Hedwig is everyone's favorite pet.

These "Harry Potter" items are a must-have for every lover of the series. Not to mention other items such as clothes, tech accessories, home décor, and other items I haven't added to this list. If you buy one of these items for any Harry Potter lover you're guaranteed to not get hexed.