Drinks You Need To Try From Dutch Bros ASAP

If you live in Arizona, you know Dutch Bros is a holy place and it's always the go-to move. After doing some research I have decided to introduce the public to a list of ten drinks you need to try from Dutch Bros and why.

4763

I understand your anxiety when you're the next one in line and you don't know what to order, or perhaps Dutch is a daily thing for you and you are just looking for a new drink to try.

Blue Raspberry Chocolate Milk

Wait...what? According to Hailey she promises it tastes good! "It tastes like dark chocolate" she says.

Dirty Chai

Chai+coffee= flaming happiness

Starry Night Lemonade

"It's so refreshing"

Golden Eagle with coconut milk

"It's heaven in a cup". This one is a signature from their menu and you can either get it blended or iced.

Dinosaur Egg Rebel

"Delicious! Gives me energy, and it reminds me of prehistoric times".

Eclipse Teas.

Either green or black tea; "I like the green tea because it has less sugar than the other drinks and I'm not a fan of sweet drinks."

Rocky Point Soda.

"It reminds me of an ocean water I tasted once, and it takes me back." "It is a mixture of ocean water or a Fanta soda, there is no in between."

Iced Latte with peppermint and soy milk

"It reminds me of Christmas, a light christmas."

Cocomo mocha

"It reminds me of my little sister who's living her life in Nevada."

Christmas Morning

"it just feels like Christmas."

Jungle Love Lemonade with grapefruit

"It's so good and it's better than just getting a regular or strawberry lemonade! The grapefruit is so good and it makes the whole drink tbh."

Jungle Love Rebel

"It's a jungle of love in an energizing cup."

Vampire Slayer Rebel

Features Strawberry and pomegranate.

Aquaberry Soda

"This is my summer drink."

Unicorn Blood Rebel

Another one of the popular rebels.

Peach-O Iced Green Tea

Peach Coconut Soda

"Peachy and refreshing all in a cup."

Dirty Caterpillar

"Has my two favorites; green apple and caramel."

Dutch Mojito Iced Tea

"Just like a mojito, without the alcohol."

Tuxedo

"I keep it classy."

Iced Majestic Forest Rebel

"So refreshing with a kick of tanginess!"

Yerba Mate

"Yerba Mate>Dutch"

All of their Chai Iced Teas.

"If you like the Mexican drink Horchata, you're gonna fall in love with all of their chai iced teas."

Bubblegum Frost.

"Tastes like cotton candy ice cream from Cold Stone, but also like a refreshing vanilla."

Freedom Frost

"The most refreshing from their frosts."

Aftershock Lemonade

"A bit sweet at first, but very refreshing for those Arizona summer nights."

And a big thank you to Dutch Bros for existing.

From Your Site Articles