10 OG, Witty Captions To Use For Your Basic Spring Break Pictures

Never seen before.

32

Spring break is finally almost here and everyone couldn't be more excited. The sun glistening on your skin as you get that perfect tan you've been waiting for, that you can't seem to get in Tallahassee. There are so many different places and things that students at Florida State University tend to do whether it's the Keys, Bimini, a cruise, a music festival, etc. All of these places have one thing in common though, and that's a picture. Everyone, guy or girl, loves to take pictures for their social media on spring break. It's a way to let everyone know what you're doing and how much fun you're having. It's the week to have fun and have no stress about school, work, or anything. And because of these pictures, there's always recycling of captions, so I figured why not look up some captions that have definitely never been used before. Seriously, these captions are really creative and not basic at all.

1. "Good times and tan lines."

Ah this caption never gets old. I mean, who doesn't love having a great time and getting tan lines while doing so.

2. "Salt in the air, sand in my hair."

The perfect caption for that photo when there's sand all in your hair.

3. “Spring break is for the boys.”

Not just Saturday during spring break.

4. "Girls just wanna have sun."

Instead of fun it says sun, get it?

5. “Catch flights, not feelings."

Flights are always better than feelings.

6. “It’s always 5 o’clock somewhere.”

Jimmy Buffet got this one right. The best excuse to just continue drinking even if it's actually 9am in the Bahamas.

7. “I live where you vacation.”

A classic caption for those who live in South Florida. I know I've used it maybe once.

8. “Acting like a local.”

Locals only!

9. “Beach don’t kill my vibe.”

Always a great pun using beach in place of anything that works.

10.  “Vacation mode on."

A long week of relaxing definitely calls for vacation mode.