10 BuzzFeed Quizzes To Help You Find Yourself

BuzzFeed quizzes are the easiest way to soul search.

61121
BuzzFeed

BuzzFeed is magical website that houses entertaining articles, hilarious videos, and most importantly, interesting quizzes. BuzzFeed quizzes can tell you all sorts of things about yourself, things you may have known, and things you never realized before. Now that BuzzFeed quizzes exist, identity crisis rates are lowering. Who needs to do soul-searching when you can take a BuzzFeed quiz to find out what signature scent from Bath and Body Works best sums up your personality? Or what type of music best matches your zodiac sign? Here are ten quizzes from BuzzFeed that are truly insightful and will help you discover who you really are.

1. Can Your Blood Type Determine Your Personality Type?

This quiz will tell you your personality based on your blood type. Because now we literally have it down to a science.

2. How Funny Are You Actually?

There's always a time in your life when you ask the question, "Am I funny?" This quiz makes it so you don't have to guess. Based on your results, spare yourself and your friends the bad jokes, or keep on cracking them!

3. What Does Your Name Say About Your Future?

Do you ever wish you knew what your future held? Now you can. You're welcome.

4. Which "Full House" Character Are You?

Because, who doesn't want to know this?

5. What Kind Of Cookie Are You?

This is an important question that you never knew you needed the answer to. But now that you know, it's something you must find out.

6. What Haircut Should You Actually Have?

Your hair is an outward expression of who you are on the inside. You should know the best way to present yourself.

7. What Grade Are You Getting In Life?

Do a little self check to see how you're doing. You may be better off (or worse) than you think!

8. What Career Should You Actually Have?

I changed my mind at least ten times before I settled on what I actually wanted to go to school for. This would have been so much easier!

9. Can We Tell If You're An Axe Murderer By This One Question?

You may not even know. This is definitely something you should be aware of...

10. Can We Guess What Kind Of Person You Are From These 10 Questions?

Maybe you only want to take one quiz to tell you exactly who you are. This might do the trick!