10 Best Star Wars Characters of All Time

Yoda? Boba Fett? BB-8?

105
star wars

I love Star Wars. I might not be a super fan, but enjoy watching the movies and spinoffs. Since the last movie of the "Skywalker Saga" is going to hit theaters in a matter of hours (or has already been released).

I thought taking a trip down memory lane would help with all of the excitement that is surrounding "The Rise of Skywalker." The characters listed below are just a select few of some of my favorites. Honorable mentions include: Boba Fett, C3PO, Jabba the Hut, Kylo Ren, and Luke Skywalker.

Chewbacca

How can one not love Chewbacca? He's loyal, hilarious, and has proven to be a great asset to the Resistance. Besides, he's been here since Episode 4, you can't have Star Wars without Chewie.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Ah, Obi-Wan. He's seen the rise and fall of Anakin and even introduced Luke to the force. He has a great personality and really cares about the future jedi. We kind of owe the whole series to him.

BB-8

BB-8 is adorable! BB-8 is tasked with something similar to R2-D2. BB-8 is totally for the resistance and supports his friends such as Rey, Poe, and Finn. BB-8 may be a little scared at times, but will always be supportive.

R2-D2

One of the original droids. R2-D2 is sarcastic and sassy, but how can you not love R2-D2? He has helped in more than one instance and is extremely loyal to Leia, Han, and Luke. A great droid all around.

Princess Leia

The BEST heroine!!! Leia (she also happens to be my favorite character)!!!!! She helped spark the rebellion, impressively uses the force, and her hair is absolutely amazing! Leia will always hold a special place in my heart for being strong, determined, and caring.

Lando Calrissian

Haha Lando! What's not to love about him. I really loved getting to know his back story and how Han went about meeting him in "Solo." He has got to be one of the most clever, yet caring characters in the series. Lando is a great asset to Han's team.

Rey

I love Rey so much! It's so refreshing to see her as a main character in the newer movies. I can't wait to see what happens with her in "Rise of Skywalker". She's a great fighter and seems to have great morals. (Especially when dealing with Kylo Ren). Rey to the rescue!!

Anakin Skywalker

Okay, Anakin (or Darth Vader) is a terrible character. He had the chance to be among the elite when it comes to the Jedi. He was saved, had great mentors, and even had a great wife. (Natalie Portman was amazing). Instead, he ruined everything which brings me to the scene pictured above. Loved Anakin in this scene specifically because he's pretty great in and I find it oddly amusing.

Yoda

YODA! The mysterious green fellow who helps Luke find the true meaning of The Force. Yoda is wise and also knows a little bit of sarcasm. Luke would not be as powerful as he is without Yoda.

Han Solo

Lastly, Han Solo. The cute smuggler with a heart. Once he joins the resistance, there seems to be no going back. Solo knows his way around the galaxy too. He is witty, quick-thinking, and may or may not have a crush on Leia. Oh, and his best friend is Chewie. His prized-possession: THE Millennium Falcon.