So, we all get our teeth cleaned at some point in our lives, right? At least I hope that the case with all my wonderful readers. Recently, I got mine done and made a note of the thoughts I had while the dentist was cleaning my lovely pearls. Shall we get started?
1. Okay Ambi, just relax you done this before
2. Don't freak out, it's just your anxiety talking
3. Okay there's a lot of machines in my mouth right now
4. Why is he (the dentist) trying to talk to me
5. I wonder if the sucky thing can suck my lip off?
6. Is that how Kylie Jenner got her lips to be so big?
7. WHERE DO I KEEP MY TONGUE
8. This is awkward, right?
9. The assistant has nice eyebrows
10. I should really learn how to do eyebrows make up
11. I should get my eyebrows threaded again
12. I wonder how hardcore the dentist is judging my acne right now
13. Just breathe, it's almost over
14. How long have I been here
15. How much longer
16. I am hungry
17. I wonder how he gets through the day looking at teeth all day
18. Of course, I don't floss
19. I should start flossing
20. Maybe I should cut down my sweets
21. But Halloween is coming? That's an excuse to eat candy right?
22. I'm in the mood for chocolate
23. Wait no, don't think about chocolate. You're getting your teeth cleaned
24. HOW MUCH LONGER?
25. Finally, we're done
26. Okay be cool, just don't be awkward
27. Okay, you're finally done. Let's go home!
28. I am gonna eat some chocolate
Hopefully, the next time I go to the dentist he will praise me for flossing.