The Ted Bundy Documentary Leaves Out Important Information

Ted Bundy Doesn't Deserve A Documentary To Be Made About Him, Especially One That Leaves Out The Sick Truth Of His Crimes

Bundy was able to lure his intended victims like a bug zapper since young females were so easily attracted to him.

1892
Ted Bundy

The most recent Netflix documentary that everyone is discussing now is the mystery/crime story "Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes." The series is about serial killer Ted Bundy, the most controversial bachelor (since the television show did not exist yet) in America. Viewers who are brave enough to observe the tapes will not only see Bundy as a murderous heathen but also say he was attractive.

Being handsome and smart are characteristics he intentionally used to lure in victims. They were unaware Ted was not the person he pretended to be. Those that watch the documentary should not call him hot since he was a soulless murderer, not a temperature.

I am not sure why there even needs to be a documentary about a sick individual. We should not forget about events in the past, but this does not mean that it needs to be mentioned again.

There was an article by ATI that explains how there was an increase in the disappearance of young women in seven states during the 1970s. Police never suspected Ted at the time since he was a law student with no criminal record.

Bundy even called himself "the most cold-hearted SOB you'll ever meet" and the crimes that he committed proved Ted Bundy was the embodiment of evil.

While Ted Bundy might have looked like an intelligent and attractive man, that was the human shell or skin used to conceal the evil that lived inside. There is a passage from 2 Corinthians 11:14 that says, "Satan disguises himself as an angel of light," meaning that the devil tricks people into believing that he is good and trustworthy by appearing as something they would approve of.

Those who have watched the documentary might not know that it does not tell the whole story and most of it is a lie. According to the San Francisco Chronicle, Ted Bundy was not a gentleman killer at all. Bundy was a misogynist who admitted he killed women after sexually assaulting them as a way to "destroy evidence" and cover up for the attacks. He might have been delusional, but he was not stupid.

Even though the murders committed by Bundy are disturbing, Netflix has to either reveal the truth or not even bother releasing a pointless four-hour long documentary. The details of the killings were not explained, even though the celebrations after the demise of this monster were not removed. The murders are shocking, but these confessions that he made lets viewers look into the mind of this sick, demented man, which the Netflix documentary seemed to avoid doing. If there is anything one can learn from viewing this documentary (if you do not care about details and hearing the truth), it's the cliché phrases that say you cannot judge a book by its cover and appearances can be deceiving.

It was considered horrifying that Ted Bundy (the man people assumed was a gentleman) turned out to be the boogeyman or devil in human form, but that's what he was, and nothing more. Based on his looks and education they never would have believed this man would have a hatred of humanity and lust for violence.

Although one of the most infamous serial killers was considered attractive by many young women, it was his charm and looks that inevitably became the bait for his victims. When Ted Bundy got electrocuted, the evil was destroyed for good, and the world became free of the man everyone thought they knew.