To the Teacher Who Inspired Me to Become One

Hi Miss Czaika,

I know that I haven't stepped foot in your classroom in about 7 years or so and it's been years since I talked to you in person (although I'm hoping that will change during the Senior Walkthrough), but you've always been one of my favorite teachers.

Whenever I think of being a teacher, I think of you. You let me harness my creativity and still kept me on track when I forgot to log my 100 Book Challenge Lines. You let me write my heart out about whatever I wanted, whether it was fairies or Webkinz.

I'm still friends with Paige, who you introduced me to all those years ago and Christain too. I've still been a theatre kid but onstage performing instead of turning a set piece back and forth.

In October, I got accepted to Shippensburg University (and Lock Haven too, but I'm not counting that) to major in Elementary/Middle-Level Education with a Social Studies concentration (although I'm thinking about adding on a Science concentration to that).

I know that I can't be as amazing of a teacher like you, but I'm going to try my hardest (and avoid a Chinchilla as a class pet).

Sincerely,

Sara Gigl

2011-2012