Why have an iPhone when you can have a flip-phone. IDK, my BFF, Jill? Let’s take some time to reflect on what the biggest fads were in our middle school years.
1. Livestrong-style bracelets.Although they were made to raise awareness for multiple organizations, we were all just competing to see how many we could fit on our arms. I had 19. Enough said.
2. Myspace.Formerly known as the incredibly sketchy and unsafe social media platform filled with 12-year-olds.
3. Jean mini-skirts over leggings.
The fashion trend that never really worked.
4. HeelysBanned from most schools for safety purposes yet still relevant.
5. Ugg Boots.You’d be lying if you said you never wanted a pair.
6. Razr Phones.You’d be lying if you said you never wanted one.
Your screen name probably had something to do with your favorite sport and multiple irrelevant numbers, Am I right? @Soccerluvr298876
8. Now That’s What I Call Music CDs.All of your favorite hits jam-packed into one awesome album. Want to feel old? They just released volume 91.
9. High School Musical.Troy and Gabriela basically invented #RelationshipGoals.
10. Hollister and Abercrombie.
Throwback to the stores that display wildly sexual ads, the clothes are too small, and all items are permanently drenched in cologne.
11. Bieber-hair.I’m pretty sure every boy had this look going at some point. Go ahead, check out their Facebook pictures from 2008.
12. Soulja Boy.Clear the dance floor everyone, it’s time to “Crank That” in synchronized formation.
Squishy-paradise for your feet.
I think that’s enough humiliation for one day. BBM me later!