Tayshia Adams Has Saved This Season Of The Bachelorette

Since Tayshia has been the new Bachelorette, she has shown us how poorly Clare has treated her men on her short time on the show (except for Dale of course).

19
Tayshia Adams
Unsplash

Tayshia Adams has been the new Bachelorette for almost two episodes of the fan-favorite show that ABC has been airing for years. In that short time, she has treated her men fairly and equally in a distinct contrast to how Clare Crawley treated her men on her short-lived time on the show.

From the second Tayshia stepped foot onto the property of the La Quinta Resort and Club, she has greeted the men with her grace, kindness, humility, and big heart. Evidently, the men at the resort have all adjusted to Tayshia being the new Bachelorette and many were given new life she second she arrived.

After all, in the first few episodes of the season, Clare had not paid attention no many of her men and just had eyes on Dale Moss for much of her time on the show. With that being said, the men at the resort were giddy and thankful to have a woman show up that is there to give everyone an equal and fair chance.

With that being said, I'm not saying that there won't be a front runner that Tayshia has her eyes on for the season. What I am saying is that even if there is, Tayshia will still give the other men a fair and equal chance. From the beginning of her time on the show, everyone can just tell she is there for the right reasons.

Not to bash Clare, but she didn't give the process a fair and equal chance. During the journey, you must keep your heart open and willing to get to know all of the men. Unfortunately, she didn't do so well with that. No hate is intended against Clare, I just hope what she has with Dale is authentic and genuine as she makes it out to be.

Overall, Tayshia has saved this season of The Bachelorette and has left a promising feel in many viewers hearts that she is there for the right reasons.

Surely, she will find love with the grace, modesty, and genuineness about her that the men just can't seem to get enough of.

Clare Crawley has totally blown up The Bachelorette, but Tayshia Adams is here to give the seemingly-great men on her season a fair and equal second chance.

Tayshia seems to have a bright, fun, and exciting future ahead of her on this season of the show.

All of Bachelor Nation is rooting for Tayshia and is hoping she will make up for the great disappointment that Clare has caused.