Tayshia Adams Picked The Right Man, And I Won't Be Taking Any Questions At This Time

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

24820

Imagine being secluded with a handful of handsome men for a few weeks, and your only focus is finding out who you match with the best. Sounds like a pretty good life- but on this season of ABC's "The Bachelorette," Tayshia Adams had to make some tough decisions that would leave a lasting impression on her life.

In the end, it seemed (at least to the viewers of the show) that Tayshia picked the right man. And in my opinion, I think she did! Watching the finale and seeing Zac Clark get down on one knee and propose to Tayshia was almost like watching the end of a Disney princess movie. Romantic and magical, the proposal was truly fairytale-like.

Some viewers may have been upset with the choice Tayshia made, but I think she listened to her heart and picked a great guy. Here's why, in my opinion, Tayshia and Zac make a great Mr. and Mrs. Clark:

1. They have both been through a divorce.

Usually, when people come on "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" and they have already been through a divorce, it can sometimes be viewed as a red flag, depending on who the person is. But this wasn't the case for Tayshia, since she went through one herself. Zac and Tayshia both knew how hard it was for a marriage to work, and even though Tayshia got nervous about the past repeating itself, she understood that Zac is not her ex-husband. They both came onto this show for a second chance at finding love- and they both found it! The second time's the charm, right?

2. Zac wasn't hung up on Clare.

In my opinion, there were a lot of guys that couldn't give Tayshia their all because they fell for Clare when she was the star of the show. And I don't blame them. A lot of them opened up to Clare when she asked them to and started to fall in love with her, and it isn't easy to fall out of love with someone. But Zac didn't get caught up in the Clare and Dale drama. When Tayshia came on, he was all about her, and I think that really helped Tayshia in her decision making.

3. Zac was confident in his relationship with Tayshia.

If there was one word that described Zac Clark in the last episode it would be "sweet-talker." That man had a way with words. He said all the right things at the right time, and this may have influenced Tayshia and her opinions of him. Zac wanted to make sure Tayshia knew what his feelings were for her, and there was no holding back when he was talking to her. Which is what Tayshia wanted. She wanted someone who would be vulnerable with her and express their feelings, and Zac definitely checked those boxes.

Though similar pasts and allowing themselves to open up to each other, Zac and Tayshia found authentic love. Congrats to the happy couple, I hope they found everything they are looking for!