A Ranking Of Taylor Swift's 18 New Songs Off Of 'Lover'

A Ranking Of Taylor Swift's 18 New Songs And Lyrics Off Of 'Lover' From Best To Worst

Even though they are all fabulous.

3202
@taylorswift on Instagram

For the past week, I have been binge listening to Taylor Swift's Newest album whenever I get the chance.

Originally I was hooked on "The Man" and had some reservations when it came to her preppy songs like "Paper Rings" or the slower songs like "It's Nice To Have A Friend," but slowly and surely I grudgingly let those stream on my Spotify and fell in love with every single song.

This list was extremely arduous to cultivate, because, if I could, I would divvy up all the songs and set them into three categories, or levels of how I favor them.

I still don't 100% have a favorite or least favorite just ideas of which I stream the most. So with that, here's my best to worst ranking of the songs on "Lover."

1. "I Think He Knows"

Favorite Lyrics:

"He got my heartbeat
Skipping down 16th Avenue"

2. "London Boy"

Favorite Lyrics:

"They say home is where the heart is
But God, I love the English"

3. "The Man"

Favorite Lyrics:

"I'd be just like Leo, in Saint-Tropez"

4. "Cruel Summer"

Favorite Lyrics:

"Devils roll the dice
Angels roll their eyes
And if I bleed
You'll be the last to know"

5. "Lover"

Favorite Lyrics:

"Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?"

6. "Paper Rings"

Favorite Lyrics:

"In the winter, in the icy outdoor pool
When you jumped in first, I went in tooI'm with you even if it makes me blue"

7. "Cornelia Street"

Favorite Lyrics:

"But then you called, showed your hand
I turned around before I hit the tunnel
Sat on the roof, you and I"

8. "Miss Americana And The Heartbreak Prince"

Favorite Lyrics:

"You know I adore you
I'm crazier for you
Then I was at sixteen
Lost in a film scene
Waving homecoming queens
Marching band playing
I'm lost in the lights"

9. "I Forgot That You Existed"

Favorite Lyrics:

"I forgot that you existed
And I thought that it would kill me, but it didn't"

10. "Death By A Thousand Cuts"

Favorite Lyrics:

"But if the story's over, why am I still writing pages?"

11. "The Archer"

Favorite Lyrics:

"Who could ever leave me, darling?
But who could stay?"

12. "Afterglow"

Favorite Lyrics:

"Fighting with a true love is boxing with no gloves"

13. "You Need To Calm Down"

Favorite Lyrics:

"But you're takin' shots at me like it's Patrón
And I'm just like, damn, it's 7 AM"

14. "Daylight"

Favorite Lyrics:

"I once believed love would be (burnin' red)
But it's golden"

15. "False God"

Favorite Lyrics:

"I'm New York City
I still do it for you, babe"

16. "It's Nice To Have A Friend"

Favorite Lyrics:

'School bell rings, walk me home

Sidewalk chalk covered in snow
Lost my gloves, you give me one
"Wanna hang out?"
Yeah, sounds like fun
Video games, you pass me a note
Sleeping in tents It's nice to have a friend

17. "ME"

Favorite Lyrics:

"And when we had that fight out in the rain
You ran after me and called my name
I never wanna see you walk away"

18. "Soon You'll Get Better"

Favorite Lyrics:

"I know delusion when I see it in the mirror"

Thanks for another album Taylor!!!