Taurus: The Love Light Switch

Taurus: The Love Light Switch

One second I love you, the next second you don’t exist.

27
Taurus: The Love Light Switch
Artist: Stephane Jo

There is a saying, "Everything that glitters ain't gold." And when you are with a Taurus female, trust me, we glitter. I know, I know, you found yourself in love with a Taurus. Everything is going peachy and you believe that she is the love of your life? You get past the infatuation phase and now she starts to open up to you and shares who she really is. Is everything still peachy? Or are things turning a bit darker now? Of course, there are people that say, "That's not just a Taurus! That's everyone." Well, as a Taurus woman, I can tell you all of the pros and cons of dating us and why you should think twice before crossing us.

Rule No. 1: A Taurus female does not need you.

Hear me out, we could want you from the moon and back, but we don't need you. There is a high level of independence when it's coming from a Taurus woman. They feel as though they don't need anyone and are very stern when it comes to this. If they can't get it then they don't need it. That has been a constant rule for the Taurus. Accepting anything less than perfection is not on their list. If they do not reach their potential, it could mean the end of the world for them in a split second. It is up to their significant other to ease their pain and their sorrows. Again, they don't need you but a comforting voice is just as good.

Rule No. 2: A Taurus will wear their heart on their sleeve!

What? The oh-so closed off Taurus has emotions?! Yes, and we are easily offended. We won't show it head on, we will keep it all to ourselves and make sure you don't know what it is that you're doing to us. Sadly, we bury it and it'll come out as an explosion before the year is over. That's where you will find, if any, emotional trauma from the past, how their exes did them dirty, how their crush left them on "read" during prom all the works! We are stubborn when it comes to opening up but once about a week or so passes and we find that we can trust you, we just lay it all out on the table. What you see is what you get and whether you like it or not, you know about it.

Rule No. 3: Once our love is gone it's gone for good!

There are no second chances once a Taurus is finished with you. Once a Taurus has committed to the idea that you are gone out of their life forever, there is no coming back. There is no talking with the Taurus. There will be no further communication. There will be nothing. This is where the light switch comes into play. Their love is like a light switch. Once it's on, it's the brightest it can be. Once it's on, Everyone and their mother can see it shining. But once it's off. That it. It's off. There is no light. There is no sliver of dim light coming from the bulb. That is it and that is all. You can say this is a con when it comes to the Taurus but this is the most factual. With most people, there are ways to, at least, have them forgive you. Sadly, this is not the case with a Taurus. They will hold a grudge until they are six feet under.

Moral of the story is: Love us or hate us, we can do both.

media2.giphy.com