How Liberals Once Again Show Us Their Hypocrisy

They preach tolerance yet are the first ones to become intolerant.

205

When you were little, your parents probably told you, “If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all.” In other words, if you can’t be kind, keep your mouth shut. Maybe liberals never got that.

I’m sure by now you have heard about Hollywood star Roseanne’s tweet that is causing quite a stir. Roseanne made a racist comment that was quite rude and disrespectful. She profusely apologized, yet her show was canceled. As pointed out by Jack Murphy:

If a Liberal had sent that tweet their show would not have been canceled, and their ratings may have even gone up. There is a dangerous level of hypocrisy with liberals. Say one thing that offends them and they will tarnish your name and slaughter you. Whether it’s offensive or not.

However, if they disrespect the President of the United States of America, the First Family, or literally anyone else because they disagree with them, they are expected to get away with it. It’s sick and it needs to end. There shouldn’t be a one-sided respect rule. Have they never had anyone challenge their ideas? Maybe that's why they think they can get away with it.

Unfortunately, Liberals expect people to bend over backwards for them and show as much respect as possible, not have an opinion, and brainlessly follow them. They preach tolerance, but are the first ones to be dangerously intolerant when faced with a challenging idea. Again, hypocrisy. What they don’t seem to understand is they would be much more respected if they could make up their mind about what they believe and expect from people and then add a little respect in there. They refuse to accept differing beliefs because they can’t counter them.

Healthy debates have given way to name calling and tweets targeting people’s character rather than their stance. Roseanne’s tweet was horrendous, yes. But there have been so many that are just as bad or even worse thrown out by Liberals that go unchecked. Whether it’s Twitter or TV, the more Liberals tweet and speak, the more they make themselves look bad. I see it, you see it, if only they could see it. As usual, our parents have it right, if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all. Better yet, if you can’t tweet respectfully, don’t tweet at all.