How I Feel About Midterms/Spring Break in a Week/School Over in 2 Months/College Itself/Etc.

A whole bundle of emotions covered by the one of a kind Gilmore Girls.

47
TV Series Finale

I am in my freshman year and it seems like this year has gone by faster than any other year. I know we always say this and school years do usually go by particularly fast, but this one for me really just flew. I still reminisce on Summer '16 days, thinking they were only a couple months ago even though this was about a half of a year ago. I cannot believe freshman year is almost over. I'm a quarter of the way done with college already, and my spring break is next week. Winter break was just here! Not to mention midterms ruining my sleeping and eating patterns, social mental and physical health, and overall stress and anxiety! There are so many emotions right now, that I thought I'd describe them through Gilmore gifs instead.

1) I am sleep deprived and banging myself up because I know I need it.

2) The fact that I stay up all day and night studying and sprinting from event to event.

3) When you want to go out/have to study/need to go to the gym/get ready to pack to go home/worry about a summer job or internship/miss home friends/etc.

4) When it's finally the weekend and you can go out again and feel instant relief.

5) When there is no such thing as overeating and no specific time to stop.

6) The constant struggle of wanting to be successful but also wanting to have #noragrets.

7) Just looking at the amount of stuff you have to do.

8) How you feel about that show that you somehow are still able to breeze through on Netflix even though you feel like you are constantly busy.

9) When you buy that new formal/date party dress and cannot wait to wear it.

10) When you just get fed up with everything and everyone.

11) When you're in freezing Michigan and don't know what winter/spring clothes to bring back and bring home because the weather is constantly playing you.

12) When you see your friends on the weekend after what seemed like the longest week.

13) When mid-terms abruptly come and therefore, finals are around the corner.

14) That last day of classes where I'll say peace out and hello to summer.

15) When it feels like the whole world is crashing down.

16) When you just don't know how to feel.

17) The rare occurrence when everything seems to be going your way.

18) What most people ask me around this time.

19) When you're having confusing feelings.

20) When exams feel like if you fail, you die.