Tamara's Must See Movies At Some Point

Tamara's Must See Movies At Some Point

Get the movie snacks ready!

28
Tamara's Must See Movies At Some Point
www.craveonline.com

Something I have never done before! I decided not to write an article and instead I decided to give you 10(maybe an extra two at the end) movies that I think are must sees at some point in your life! They are in order by the year they were released. I'll put the year beside them too! Ok.... Let's go!!

1. The Breakfast Club (1985)

"Sincerely yours,

The Breakfast Club"

2. The Princess Bride (1987)

"As you wish"

3. Wild Heart Can't Be Broken (May 24th, 1991)

You'll get to meet Sonora and her high diving horse Lightning....just watch it.

4. The Man In The Moon (October 4th, 1991)

I cry every time I watch this...beware! It's a really good one though!

5. Legends Of The Fall (1994)

Well, for the girls: Brad Pitt...need I say more? For the guys: um, there are horses and some war scenes...

6. Titanic (1997) (Come on, you had to have known it was going to be on here!)

"I'll never let go Jack. I'll never let go." Mm hmm, sure you won't Rose...smh.

7. A Walk To Remember (January 25th, 2002)

"Our love is like the wind...I can't see it, but I can feel it."

8. Holes (2003)

"But we loved with a love that was more than love— I and my Annabel Lee" "Dig it uh oh oh, Dig it"

9. 13 Going On 30 (April 23rd, 2004)

Jennifer Garner dancing to thriller...just watch.

10. The Notebook (June 25th, 2004)

Noah...be still my heart!

BONUS MOVIES:

11. Catch Me If You Can (December 25th, 2002)

Another one with young Leo...oops!

12. Troy (May 14th, 2004)

Another one with Brad Pitt too....how did that happen?!

So, there they are! Let me know how many you've seen, if you think I should have added any other ones and what YOU'RE must sees are!!

*All pictures were found on Google along with the months the movies came out. Years were found on IMDb