10 Restaurants In Tallahassee You Might Not Know About

If you don't know, now you know.

25

Do you ever feel like you've been to every restaurant in Tallahassee? I know I have felt that way many times. I know, I usually go to the same common places that are close to campus, but recently I've found some new quick bites that will easily satisfy your hunger. I decided to share these places that seem like hidden gems. They range in cuisine and in meals so that there is always a new place for whatever you're craving. Each place is a sit-down restaurant but can also be easily taken out if you're in the mood to bring your delicious food home and watch a movie. The ten places listed below are all relatively close to campus as well, so there's no need to fill up your gas tank for a long drive.

1. Izzy's Pub & Sushi.

The Lunch menu is definitely a great time to go to Izzy's. You can get 2 rolls with a soup and salad for only $13!

2. The Deck Pizza.

The Deck has a great charcuterie board and of course, great pizza.

3. Metro Deli.

Metro Deli is one of the best spots for sandwiches and subs. The special of the day is always a good choice but if you're feeling safe definitely go for the Italian.

4. Hopkins Eatery.

Hopkins is another great sandwich place in Tallahassee. The Hummer sandwich is a specialty that all my friends love. It has hummus on it, which definitely sounds different but it is very good.

5. Dog Et Al.

Dog Et Al isn't known by many people but for those people who love hamburgers and hot dogs with a side of fries for a very affordable price the this place is for you.

6. Pho 7.

If you've never had Pho don't worry, the menu gives you a detailed description of how to decide what to get and how to eat your Pho!

7. Paisley Café.

Paisley Café is very pretty on the outside and even better on the inside with the wide array of breakfast and lunch options like shrimp and grits, paninis, and soups.

8. Wells Brothers.

Wells Brothers is the move if you're craving a big burger with a lot of toppings. They have so many options but my favorite is The Panhandle. It has barbecue sauce on it which is the perfect choice after a night out.

9. Woodchucks.

They have a great breakfast menu with a variety of options. Be sure to check out the specials of the day such as Friday, which is all you can eat pancakes.

10. Moku Poke.

Moku Poke is a build your own Poke bowl spot that has a lot of different toppings to choose from. Don't feel bad about going everyday either because they have a rewards card.